START YOUR OWN SKINCARE BUSINESS ONLINE WORKSHOP
BRANDING FOR NATURAL SKINCARE AND WELLNESS BUSINESSES
Introduction of your business idea and further discussions and worksheets as to determine your brand positioning, you niche, your value and physiology of your brand persona.
Note: this is not to be skipped part as you will miss out a lot. I have proven strategy to get you as quickly as possible to determine your niche and your true difference. You might come from the marketing background and have a huge marketing experience which I truly admire and appreciate but you are not an expert for candle business branding and marketing.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT – PRACTICAL, TECHNICAL & HANDS ON ENGAGING
1. How to formulate skincare and formulation of 3 chosen products as per list below.
2. What obstacles you will be encountering on route to product development and how to solve the issues
4. How to choose the right ingredients for your products
5. Natural vs organic – SWOT Analysis
6. Home made DIY recipe vs professional formulating
7. Equipment needed when starting as a small business and how to set up for scaling
8. Why textures and sensations are paramount when creating a skincare product misbehave and how to solve this issue with some of the trade secrets exposed
9. I will share the whole list of my contacts and suppliers with you for your future business trade accounts and purchases
10. Pricing calculations and formulas
You will make and take home 3 facial product and please choose from the range below:-
- Cream Cleanser
- Cleansing Balm for hot cloth
- Miscellar Water cleanser
- Foaming Gel Cleanser
- Sensitive Skin Facial foaming cleanser
- Oil cleanser
- Oil Serum
- Emulsion Serum
- Vitamin serum
- Gel serum
- Water based serum
- Pressed serums/balm serums
- Vitamin based moisturisers
- Deep hydration moisturisers
- Oil free moisturisers
- Light lotion moisturiser
- Rich cream moisturiser
LEGISLATION – A DETAILED OVERVIEW
1. Legislation and selling legalities – a detailed overview of the Cosmetic Legislation including resources and contacts for Satefy Assessors and Regulators,Product Safety, Safety tests required
YOU WILL LEARN:-
- What MSDS is and how to read one?
- How to create labels according to the regulation using INCI names?
- What CNPN portal is and why it matters to your business?
- How to register your products?
- What is Good Manufacturing Practice and how to create a document to evidence due diligence and care taken when manufacturing?
All equipment and material along with printed out notes will be available to you to take home including all products along with formulation sheets. Plenty of teas and coffees with be served during the workshop.
Price of the workshop is per person. I appreciate that you wish to bring a friend, family member or a colleague and please note that they are required to pay a full price if they are to accompany you to the workshop. No discounts are offered.
To cancel or reschedule a workshop please allow 7 days prior to an agreed date. More detailed information about cancellation policy can be found on our Terms and Conditions page and FAQ.
Lunch is not included. However there are lots of lovely places to eat in the area.
COPYRIGHT CONTENT AND WORKSHOP MATERIALS
All workshop content is copyright protected. This simply means that you cannot copy it without permission.