Start Natural Skincare Business in one week one to one online
Morning – AM
BRANDING FOR NATURAL AND ORGANIC SKINCARE BUSINESS
Introduction of your business idea and further discussions and worksheets as to determine your brand positioning, you niche, your value and physiology of your brand persona.
Note: this is not to be skipped part as you will miss out a lot. I have proven strategy to get you as quickly as possible to determine your niche and your true difference. You might come from the marketing background and have a huge marketing experience which I truly admire and appreciate but you are not an expert for candle business branding and marketing.
NATURAL SKINCARE PRODUCTS MAKING PROCESS – PRACTICAL & HANDS ON ENGAGING
1. Step by step process of making 6 different products for face and body
2. How to formulate and hands on formulation processes
4. How to choose the right ingredients for your products
5. Natural vs organic vs synthetic SWOT Analysis
6. Equipment needed when starting as a small business and how to set up for scaling
9. I will share the whole list of my contacts and suppliers with you for your future business trade accounts and purchases
10. Pricing calculations and formulas
LUNCH BREAK – 1 Hour
Afternoon – PM
Continue product development process.
LEGISLATION – A DETAILED OVERVIEW
You will learn:
How to read MSDS?
How to get your products safety assessed and why it matters?
CNPN – European Portal and how to register
How to label your skincare products – INCI
Examples of labels
Good Manufacturing Practices and what procedures to follow
Collation of documentation for record keeping
Useful contacts and website links and resources
All material will be sent to you by post prior including lab equipment.
Price of the Accelerate is per person. I appreciate that you may wish your friend, family member or a colleague to attend and please note that they are required to pay a full price if they are to accompany you to the workshop. No discounts are offered.
To cancel or reschedule a workshop please allow 7 days prior to an agreed date. More detailed information about cancellation policy can be found on our Terms and Conditions page and FAQ.
COPYRIGHT CONTENT AND WORKSHOP MATERIALS
All workshop content is copyright protected.